Apply below for the designation of ACMQ Fellow. After eight years of membership, you may be eligible for Distinguished Fellow designation.
Requirements for Fellows
- Active, continuous Member level membership for a minimum of three years
- Attendance at one or more ACMQ national conferences
- 40 continuing education credits earned for sessions related to quality
- Certification from the American Board of Medical Quality (CMQ); Members who joined before March 1, 2008, are exempt from this requirement and may submit a 250-word essay of expertise, knowledge and/or experience in quality; OR reference authorship of one quality-related article, peer reviewed and published.
- Maintain CMQ Certification by recertifying every 10 years
- All criteria submitted for eligibility must be dated and must fall within any three-year period;
- Review and approval by the Board of Trustees