Apply below for the designation of Distinguished Fellow of ACMQ.
Requirements for Distinguished Fellows
- Current approval as a Fellow of ACMQ
- Active, continuous physician membership for a minimum of eight years
- Attendance at two or more ACMQ national conferences
- 120 continuing education credits earned for sessions related to quality
- Certification in Quality Management awarded by the American Board of Medical Quality; OR Fellowship or training in quality management; OR employment/teaching in quality management for at least one year; OR authorship of two quality-related articles, peer reviewed and published; OR authorship of one book chapter, quality related.
- All criteria submitted for eligibility must be dated and may fall within any five-year period after successfully completing and submitting the criteria for Fellowship (see above)
- Review and recommendation by the Membership Committee
- Review and approval by the Board of Trustees
- Certificates are presented to successful applicants at the annual awards luncheon