Abstracts submissions now open for MQ 2020
ACMQ is now accepting abstracts for Medical Quality 2020, Ensuring Quality in the Era of Digital Health.
The submission deadline has been extended to July 15, 2020 by 11:59 pm CDT.
Abstracts Submission Website
Download more information here.
The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and pay the registration fee for the meeting. Abstract presenters need to register in the appropriate category (i.e., ACMQ member, nonmember) and pay the appropriate registration fees under each category.
All accepted abstracts will be scheduled either in an oral or poster presentation. All presentations including question-and-answers will be conducted in English. Presenters may request assistance from the moderator who will repeat or rephrase questions
from the audience or may ask a colleague in the audience to assist with translation.
All expenses associated with the submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
Special emphasis and consideration will be given to moderated panel presentations that include 2-4 panelists with the expectation that there will be adequate time (20-30 minutes in most cases) for audience participation.
Our intent is to be most inclusive of received submissions highlighting the following:
- Evidence-based strategies demonstrating the greatest measurable Impact on Quality (“IoQ”) of digital health applications and devices
- Robust quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods and measures to address item #1 above, including traditional and new data science-driven approaches
- Innovative Machine Learning and other Artificial Intelligence Algorithms showing the greatest breakthrough impact on major quality and patient safety problems
- Cutting edge, innovative Quality Improvement initiatives showing the greatest breakthrough impact on major quality and patient safety problems
- Forward-looking approaches to engaging and developing early career health professionals for future Quality Leadership opportunities
Tips for Writing a Good Abstract: