Registration for Medical Quality 2019 is open!
April 11-13, 2019
Hyatt Regency Bethesda
Focusing on Quality and Safety Disparities in Value-Based Healthcare
Join leaders and future innovators in medical quality management for Medical Quality 2019, the annual conference of the American College of Medical Quality.
- Two days of dynamic sessions on late-breaking issues in the field of medical quality management
- Oral abstract presentations by authors of top-ranked abstracts
- Digital poster program showcasing new research and ground-breaking ideas from up-and-coming innovators
- The popular Quality Institute, inviting attendees to take part in an interactive session addressing a current hot topic in quality improvement
- Optional two-part, pre-conference workshop on quality improvement on April 11 for those seeking more in-depth training
- Time to connect, build relationships and have fun with fellow quality innovators
Quality Scholars Program
As in years past, ACMQ is offering 10 medical students and residents the opportunity to win a scholarship to attend the event, including free registration, a $750 airfare stipend, and reduced fees to take the American Board of Medical Quality exam. Learn more.