As an ACMQ member, you and your entire quality team will benefit from the many benefits available only to members.
Limited Time Offer!
Individuals interested in attending our Medical Quality 2020 Virtual Conference will receive a significant discount on membership through 2021 if they register using the New Member option.
How your ACMQ Membership Saves You Money:
- Complimentary paper and/or online subscription to the American Journal of Medical Quality, ACMQ’s official journal. Non-member cost for an individual print subscription is $284.
- Preferred pricing on registration for the ACMQ annual conference, Medical Quality.
More Benefits of Membership:
- Unique education opportunities through the annual meeting, webinars, journal articles, ACMQ newsletters, and important industry updates.
- Interaction/networking with thought leaders in medical quality, to leverage job opportunities, mentorship and collaboration.
- Members are eligible to apply for the Fellow (FACMQ) and/or Distinguished Fellow (DFACMQ) designation to showcase senior status and commitment to medical quality.
- Resources to support certification with the American Board of Medical Quality CMQ exam.
- Professional development opportunities through involvement on an ACMQ governance committee or task force.
- Career resources including a robust Career Center with resume help, interview tips, and hundreds of listings.