As an ACMQ member, you and your entire quality team will benefit from the many benefits available only to members.
How your ACMQ Membership Saves You Money:
- Complimentary paper and/or online subscription to the American Journal of Medical Quality, ACMQ’s official journal. Non-member cost for an individual print subscription is $284.
- Registration discount for the ACMQ annual conference, Medical Quality. You save up to $75 on meeting registration.
More Benefits of Membership:
- Unique education opportunities through the annual meeting, webinars, journal articles, ACMQ newsletters, and important industry updates.
- Interaction/networking with thought leaders in medical quality, to leverage job opportunities, mentorship and collaboration.
- Members are eligible to apply for the Fellow (FACMQ) and/or Distinguished Fellow (DFACMQ) designation to showcase senior status and commitment to medical quality.
- Resources to support certification with the American Board of Medical Quality CMQ exam.
- Professional development opportunities through involvement on an ACMQ governance committee or task force.
- Career resources including a robust Career Center with resume help, interview tips, and hundreds of listings.