NATIONAL CONFERENCE - ACMQ QUALITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM - 2015
The deadline to submit an application for the ACMQ 2015 Quality Scholarship Program has passed. Recipients will be notified in January. Information about the 2016 Quality Scholarship Program will be up in September 2015.
Are you passionate about Medical Quality and want to share your work and opinions and network with other motivated leaders? Consider applying to the 2015 ACMQ Quality Scholar Program for medical students and resident physicians. As a Quality Scholar, you will receive professional mentorship from physician leaders in Medical Quality, the opportunity to share your work at a national level, and generous funding to attend the Medical Quality 2015 conference March 26-28, 2014 in Alexandria, VA, right across the Potomac River from Washington D.C. In addition, you will become an ACMQ student and resident group member, and shape the future of healthcare quality!
- 10 ACMQ National Quality Scholars (Travel reimbursement up to $750 and complimentary meeting registration)
- 1 Samuel Katims Scholar in Medical Humanism ($1,000)
To be considered, you must be:
- A medical student or resident physician for the 2014-2015 academic year
- A student and resident member of ACMQ (To apply or renew membership, please click here)
- Available to attend Medical Quality 2015, March 26-28, 2014 in Alexandria, VA.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Statement of Interest: (max: 1 page)
Let us know why you are interested in the ACMQ Quality Scholars Program.
Share your unique strengths and highlight your leadership abilities.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Essay/Opinion Paper/Research Abstract: (max: 5 pages)*
Applicants are asked to submit an essay, opinion paper, or abstract of a research initiative that highlights academic interests or personal
experiences in medical quality.
* Quality Scholars are also eligible for board certification via the American Board of Medical Quality.
Please send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with filenames that includes your last name, and first name. For example: Goldmith.Allison.Interest or Patel.Sapana.CV
The deadline to submit your scholarship package has passed.