ACMQ was part of the movement to improve healthcare quality as early as 1972. Now our publications and programs, together with our members' expertise, are national and international resources for providers, payors, purchasers and legislators.
Benefits of Membership
- Members of ACMQ are recognized and highly regarded by peers and by prospective employers/ contractors. ACMQ is the only organization that represents medical quality management exclusively to hold a seat in the American Medical Association House of Delegates.
- Fellowship: Members are eligible to apply for the Fellow (FACMQ) and/or Distinguished Fellow (DFACMQ) Designation in an effort to showcase their senior status and commitment to Medical Quality.
- Interaction/networking with some of the brightest minds in Medical Quality, to leverage job opportunities, mentorship and collaboration!
- Complimentary online access to the Journal of Medical Quality, (AJMQ), ACMQ's official journal.
- Registration discounts for ACMQ-sponsored meetings (e.g., annual meeting).
- Eligible to participate in committees and special interest groups, and to serve on the Board of Trustees.
- Exclusive Members Only web-based services, including exclusive webinars, membership directory and a Career Center.
- Timely access to key resources in Medical Quality.
Members of ACMQ who meet the necessary criteria may be eligible for the designation Fellow of the American College of Medical Quality, after three years of membership, or Distinguished Fellow after eight years of membership.
Visit our fellowship page for more information.
Download our membership brochure.
The ACMQ membership year is based on the calendar year, January 1-December 31. ACMQ does not pro-rate membership; fees are due annually, or upon joining. Membership of an applicant joining in the last quarter of the year (October-December) automatically extends through the end of the following membership year; e.g. joining on Nov. 1, 2015, will benefit membership to Dec. 31, 2016).
- Member: $330; health care professional with a master’s degree or higher; examples: MD, DO, PhD, Pharm D, MBA, MSN, MPH, MNS-NP, MS
- Affiliate: $200; any health care professional with less than a master’s degree; examples: RT, RN, RT(T)
- Resident/Trainee/Fellow: $40; enrolled full-time (one-time fee, expires upon residency/fellowship completion)
- Student: $25; graduate/medical student enrolled full-time (one-time fee, expires upon graduation)
Renew Your ACMQ Membership
Team (Organizational) Membership
ACMQ provides organizations with discounted memberships for multiple individuals in one organization. A minimum of five (5) members from a single organization (and payment) are required for eligibility. The standard membership price for eligible organizations is $300 per membership, a savings of $30 per member. Please contact James Vrac by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (301) 718-6523, for additional information.
ACMQ gives you:
- Assistance in employment referal and networking opportunities.
- Listing in our Website database.
- Mentoring for new members, and for current members when requested.